Baseball and Softball are truly magical games. It is everything we see in the great baseball movies "The Natural" and "Field of Dreams" to “Sandlot”, "Major League" and "Bull Durham" and everything in between. It's such a parallel to life. Simple and complex at the same time. The game can humble you and make you a hero…in a matter of innings or over the course of a season or career. It’s an ongoing test and as such it commands respect. Great baseball players who are both amazing people and humble hold the mark of true champions and inspire others. This is the heart of Club321 and why it was created.
Club 321 Baseball & Softball provides a higher level of competition for talented and motivated Brevard County FL area players with a commitment to improving their skills in a team focused environment. We strive to be an effective growth track for committed players to develop their game from the Little League fields, high school fields, baseball showcase and scout teams into playing baseball as an adult.
Teams at every age level will work hard to win games while good sportsmanship and teamwork will be a priority as our kids develop into the higher levels of competitive baseball. We will push players towards excellence, not perfection. Baseball & Softball challenges players to become resilient to making mistakes and to take every opportunity with intensity to learn how to learn from our successes and our failures. Ultimately, the development of skills and team focused play will be the guideline for our program, which we believe will create better baseball & softball players and better people.
The goal of Club 321 Travel Baseball & Softball is to develop players so they can continue playing to whatever level they want to play and inspire them to play for as long as they can. To create a blueprint for life beyond the diamond and into the classroom, office and beyond to whatever path lies ahead. We will achieve this goal by building players to be:
• LEADERS – Be a great sportsman, accountable and responsible to ourselves and our team... accept the rewards and consequences of our behavior… do the work, give maximum effort... show the way through good example. Have disciplined routines and inspire teammates to do the same.
• RELENTLESS – Striving to get better intentionally at every opportunity…showing discipline, intensity, integrity and humility all the time accepting advice and criticism in an effort to improve…
• COMPETITORS – Possessing a deep determination and desire to improve... having pride in ourselves and never giving up... getting up one more time than we are knocked down... being tougher than our opponents every play and every day.
• AGGRESSIVE – Stepping to the plate determined to make good swing decisions based on the situation and hit strikes hard...hustling all the time... being willing to take calculated risks and make mistakes… playing with concentration, passion, and intensity... always giving maximum effort.
• DEDICATED – Being well conditioned through proper training and diet...attending every practice and working hard every minute...staying focused to reduce mental errors...disciplining ourselves to follow team rules and guidelines…Working on skills development outside of team practice.
• LOYAL – Thinking in terms “WE” instead of “I” ... sacrificing for the good of the team... respecting the organization and our teammates… communicating with the team and having a plan every pitch… knowing the game situations, knowing the signs, and KNOWING OUR JOB
Ultimately, this is a kid’s game and fun is the name of the game, but we know it’s a lot more fun when see the hard work pay off and the game becomes easier! are.